Of the many I made I picked a few and opened them in photoshop where I added the complimentary colors of the wheel as semi-transparent overlapping areas that surround each node. The idea was to get these colors to overlap to create new tints where they intersect.
Confused emotions? In-between states? New forms of psychoses?
In order to create a suitably serious feel to the layout I added a short description and a legend. Needless to say, Arial - the font of choice for such somber endeavors was the one that was used.
The wallpapers that I made out of the randomized graphs and the wheel colors are above.
However, having gotten totally bored by now with all the poo-faced scientific inquiry stuff I took the play session to a whole new level and applied the kitschiest of kitsch, i.e., page curl effects to some of the diagrams. And I use them as desktop wallpapers to this very day!
Two of them are below and the other one is at the top of this page.
Vector Flower was a website that I made with the erstwhile software Flash in 2002, all the way back when it was still put out by Macromedia. No major action script skills or anything of the sort, but the great thing about Flash was that one
could work quite intuitively with it as well.
The idea was to combine flower imagery with vectors and script fonts. When Flash became obsolete at the end of 2020 I made the above video screen captures to hold onto at least a little bit of the site which I had really enjoyed working on back then.